YOU WILL NOT HAVE OUR SILENCE!
We writers, philosophers, thinkers, historians, scientists, artists, actors, sportsmen, economic actors and associative leaders, men and women politicians of all kinds, citizens, Sarah Halimi's death under torture is not only seriously damaging her family, and at his relatives or to the Jewish community of France but at all the national community, even to our paradigm of life.
On April 4, Sarah Halimi, a 65-year-old French Jewish woman mother of three and retired, was horribly tortured at home. for almost an hour to the cries of "Allah Akbar" by Kobili Traoré who, after completing his acts of barbarity, dragged the victim by the wrists to the window of the third floor, under the spotlight of the police, before defenester.
Only then did the police officers at the foot of the balcony and on the landing decide to intervene to'assassin.
Thus, on April 4, in the heart of Paris, Mrs. Sarah Halimi was able to die in the knowledge and with the police without thisgirlsdo not intervene to stop the massacre and try to save the victim!
The rest of the investigation, we know them, and she continues challenges usr: absolute silence, voluntary or required, media, attempt public authorities to conceal the real circumstances of Mrs. Sarah Halimi's death and the antisemitic nature of the crime, lack of clarity of the prosecutor who pushes, day after day, the antisemitic qualification ofthis assassination…
So many ambiguities, voluntary or involuntary, thatstall denied by the testimony and the objective analysis of the circumstances of the crime.
As a result, rightly or wrongly, all this can not appearsre to public opinion than as a will assumed to conceal the real circumstances of Mrs. Sarah Halimi's death, will who seems to express himself both by lare the media that by thepublic authorities. And especially, all of this suggests a deliberate desire to deny the antisemitic nature of the drama.
Et so, again, the denial of the real seems again have hit !
This is why it is imperative to have clear and unambiguous answers to the questions asked:
- why, given the circumstances and the past of the perpetrator, the antisemitic nature of the crime has not yet been recognized?
- why did not the police officers called on the spot by neighbors intervene in the apartment?
- Why are the media silent?
- Why do we want to be silenced?
No, we will not shut up!
No, you will not have our silence!
Yes, we demand Truth, all Truth!
Yes, we demand that, on the occasion of thisbarbarous assassination, remove any ambiguity which could come from the state in its fight against anti-Semitism and:
- May the whole truth be established about murder barbarous from Sarah Halimi.
- May the whole truth be made and revealed on the depth of French fractures thati reveal themselves both through this abject crime only by the scandalous silence surrounding it
- Que our leaders take finally awareness of what is really happening in this country and they actedssent Consequently.
For the memory of Sarah and for his family, for the Jewish community of France bruised for decades but also and especially for the honor of France.
Richard C. ABITBOL
Tel: +33. (0) 184.108.40.206.89
Fax: +33. (0) 220.127.116.11.55