PPPPP N ° 203
Albert Soued and www.nuitdorient.com - N ° 203 - 10th of November 2017
- with important links at the end -
Palestinian Authority (PA)
- Officials from the UN agency on Palestinian refugees, UNrwa, have discovered a tunnel drilled by terrorists under a school run by the organization - and which enjoys "inviolability" - thus endangering life children.
- The United Nations and the PA have developed a common global plan to fight against Israel and " transition to Palestinian independence According to Makor Rishon. The plan includes active and visible UN involvement in the PA's diplomatic struggle against Israel. According to the plan, the UN, its organizations and affiliates will provide financial support from $ 1.3 billion for the years 2018/22, with the aim ofend the occupation, mobilize international support, blame Israel, strengthen Palestinian ties to the world, and build UN support for a transition to Palestinian independence ". Another clear goal is to "deal with the negative implications of building in Zone C, which is under Israel's total control ". In other words, it is also an attempt to abolish Israel's planning and construction powers in Jewish settlements, according to the Oslo Accords.
Released from three years of captivity and tribulation at the hands of jihadists Mosul and Tal Afar, a young Christian testifies: " We were taken to Mosul and, in a market, I was sold to a family whose man was permanently wearing an explosive vest ... I have had different marriages under duress, and like all women, I have suffered abuse that I can not speak of ... Thank you God, I'm alive "Says Hayat in Syriac ... Her friend Dima was released after having belonged to more than sixteen executioners. His painful descriptions refer to a jihadist from Germany, "the most sordid Or a journalist Al Jazeera, Air al-Idlibi, having joined the organization in Syria.
- The Russia-Iran axis is a dual existential threat to Israel according to Ygal Carmon, president of Memri. A first threat is that of the expansion of Iran in Syria, to the borders of Israel in the Golan, expansion facilitated by Russia. The 2th threat is nuclear. The Iranian inventory of 8.5 tons of enriched uranium, shipped from Iran to Russia in December 2015 in accordance with the PAGC, disappeared in Russia. This was confirmed by the Obama administration's chief coordinator of the Obama administration on Iran, Stephen Mull. The most egregious example of Russia's facilitation of Tehran's nuclear capability development is its support for Iran's refusal to allow inspections by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) in accordance with section T of the PAGC - which forbids Iran " design, develop, manufacture, acquire, or use multipoint explosive detonation systems adapted to a nuclear explosive device ". This prohibition also includes the prohibition of any design, development, manufacture, acquisition or use of explosive diagnostic systems (scanning cameras, framing cameras and X-ray cameras) Unless these activities are " approved by the Joint Commission as being used for non-nuclear purposes and subject to control ". Iran refuses such control and Russia supports its refusal. Russia claims that the IAEA is not allowed to deal with this part of the PAGC. It is clear that Russia's sabotage of the implementation of the sections of the PAGC, and its assertion that the 8.5-ton enriched uranium inventory has disappeared, contribute directly to the unimpeded capacity of Iran to develop a nuclear weapon.
- Iran has threatened Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states with retaliation if they do not lift the blockade on Yemeni ports and airports to prevent Houthi rebels from receiving long-range missiles from security guards. Revolution of Iran or Lebanese Hezbollah. So far, for various reasons, the US and Saudi fleets have not intercepted any Iranian ship supplying missiles to the Houthi rebels.
The Middle East has experienced a series of events that will change the political and strategic landscape of the region: first the Sunni Saad Hariri resigns the post of Lebanese Prime Minister by announcing in Riyadh, explaining that he resigned following an Iran-Hezbollah conspiracy to assassinate him.
Then Saudi Crown Prince Mohamad Ibn Salman, 32, conducted a massive purge, sacking hundreds of princes, former ministers, and generals, jailing them for corruption, purging even the tallest opponents placed in the military, financial and political spheres. Thus the son of the former king, Prince Mitab bin Abdullah was expelled from the National Guard, who is responsible for the preservation of the throne and its oil wells. The multimillion-dollar Prince Al-Walid Ben Talal, who is investing in giant international projects such as Citigroup, 21st Century Fox, Apple and Twitter, has also been thrown into jail.
In addition, a helicopter carrying Saudi officials has crashed in the south of the country, on the Yemeni border.
By purging the most powerful princes of the kingdom, the Crown Prince is betting on his political survival and that of his ambitious program of political reforms. He is confident that 70% of young Saudis under 30 are behind him. Having had three long talks with Jared Kuchner, son-in-law of US President Donald Trump, during his stay in Ryad, the Crown Prince seeks to bring his country into modernity and the 21st century.th century. He stated : " We are part of the G-20 and one of the most powerful economies in the world. Putting Saudi Arabia in the right place will help bring about the necessary changes in the region - and that's exactly what we're doing right now ". He promised to destroy extremist ideologies and return to a more moderate Islam: " We want to lead normal lives, live what our religion and traditions translate into tolerance, so that we coexist with the world and be part of the development of the world "
US Patriot anti-missiles intercepted a Burkan 2H missile, fired by Yemen-affiliated Houthi rebels affiliated with Iran, to reach Riyadh International Airport. The missile with a range of 1000 km would come from the arsenal of the Guardians of the Revolution, from Iran.
Saudi Arabia believes that Lebanon has declared war on it because of what it considers to be acts of aggression committed in the kingdom by the Lebanese Hezbollah, backed by Iran. " The Lebanese government will be treated as a government that declared war on Saudi ArabiaSaid Saudi Arabian Minister of Gulf Affairs Thamer al Sabhan.
– Upon his resignation from the position of 1st Minister Saad Hariri said: " Where Iran is present, it sows division and destruction. The proof of this is his interference in the Arab countries, not to mention his deep rancor against the Arab nation .... Iran has a hold on the destiny of the countries of the region (...) Hezbollah is the arm of Iran not only in Lebanon, but also in other Arab countries "
- After this resignation, the daily An-Nahar title "The Lebanese inferno about to ignite", Then asks:"The earthquake of the resignation of Hariri is it the prelude to the great confrontation in the region » ? For its part, the daily al-Joumhouria, quotes a minister who explains that the speech of Mr. Hariri is equivalent to a "definitive divorce"With Hezbollah. In his speech on 1st The outgoing minister accused Iran of wanting to exercise control over Lebanon through the Shiite party.
For its part, the daily Ad-Diyar believes that "Saudi Arabia, through the resignation of Hariri, paves the way for an Israeli offensive against Hezbollah and Lebanon", Saying that the new strongman of Riyadh, Mohamed Ibn Salman, and the Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, planned a Sunni-Shiite discord in Lebanon ... Al-Sharq al-Awsat, meanwhile declares:"Hariri left the Republic of Hezbollah. Lebanese Prime Minister preferred to resign instead to stay in a state led by Iran through Hezbollah »« « Lebanese wait for consequences of Saad Hariri's resignation as Lebanese economy is likely to be one of the biggest losers of the resignation ". Al-Hayat title on "Worry in Lebanon where a delicate period begins after the surprise of the resignation of Hariri". The Israeli daily Haaretz publishes an analysis for its part with an evocative title: "Is Saudi Arabia pushing Israel to war against Hezbollah and Iran? 1st Israeli Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says that Saad Hariri's words "are a wake-up call for the international community“.
- An important decision was made by Judge Salim Joubran, a Christian Arab, who upheld the law on settlement regulation that the Knesset passed and which is being considered by the Israeli High Court of Justice. Joubran rejected the claim of "Yesh Din" that the Hague Convention would prohibit the confiscation of private land in a "occupied" territory and argued that The Hague does not refer to cases where confiscation is temporary and where the owners absentees perceive its full market value. Indeed, Judge Joubran ruled that Jewish residents in "occupied territories"Are also a"protected civilian populationWhich the occupying army must take care of keeping this law in mind.
- According to the police, the country's Arabs have committed 57% killings, 55% of attempted murders, 59% of arson, 45% of robberies, 36% of private property offenses, 26% of drug-related offenses, while they represent only 21% Population.
- The demographic situation in Jerusalem jeopardizes the legal future of the capital, Jews leaving the city for lack of housing built, and the Arabs infiltrating and building illegal structures that become permanent, according to Minister Elkin.
- Israel lost 2 places in the World Bank's "Doing Business" rankings from the 52nd to the 54th position, due to a heavy and expensive business environment in Israel that has a negative impact on the country's competitiveness ". Just 11 years ago, the "start-up nation" ranked 26th in the same category. The inability to overcome heavy regulations leads to corrupt behavior, because companies feel they have to rely more and more on intermediaries to avoid bureaucratic processes. A heavier bureaucracy also negatively affects equal opportunities as large and powerful companies can engage the services of accountants, lawyers and intermediaries to help speed up the regulatory processes while small and medium-sized businesses companies can not afford to do it.
So it takes four procedures and 12 days to start a business in Israel while building permit management requires 15 procedures and 209 days, the report shows, with 81 days to register a property. In comparison, setting up a business in New Zealand takes a day and a half and requires only one procedure, and it takes 93 days to support building permits, in 11 different procedures.
The anti-Semitism of everyday life is anchored and spread: insults, intimidation, physical violence, tags ... Jews tell of attacks that have become commonplace and that have been increasing since the year 2000. An example in the eastern suburbs. "A first letter arrived in the box of Paul's family in Noisy-le-Grand. It contained death threats, " God is great " and a 9mm bullet. The next day, this family, installed in the city for seventeen years, received a second missive stating: "You are the target, you are all dead. " This time it was a Kalashnikov bullet that was attached. Paul's family seized the police. This one had a camera placed in front of the pavilion and the mails stopped. But, later, the camera was removed. Tags have reappeared on the wall of the pavilion: "Long live Daech", "We will eliminate you", "Nique the jews". A 7.65 mm bullet was found in the mailbox. Then a new salvo of tags from the month of August: "To death the Jews", "Long live Palestine", "Long live Daech", among others. On the night of October 5, someone even tried to force the garage door. Concerned day and night, vulnerable, Paul, his wife and their four children had to resolve to leave their homes. "In the house, at the slightest sound, we could not sleep. As long as the police have not arrested the perpetrator, we stay elsewhere "Paul slice. From the violence done to Paul's family, traumatized and forced to move, we do not make a big headline. Yet, it illustrates this anti-Semitism "of the daily" which, year after year, anchored then spread to France, to the point of putting under pressure so many Jewish families. See : http://www.lemonde.fr/societe/article/2017/11/02/en-france-l-antisemitisme-auquotidien_5208984_3224.html#DH5oytiv6UJx2Qqk.99
A study conducted last year by the Observatory of Rights, in collaboration with the universities of Rome, Bari, Milan and Vox, states that Italy is the most anti-Semitic country in Western Europe. The result is worrying: 21% of the population has anti-Semitic beliefs. That is double the size of Germany, more than France and England or even Spain where 17% of the population has anti-Semitic impulses, according to this study. "The majority of Italians are not anti-Semites, on the other hand, the extreme right, the extreme left and the Islamist ideology are. The first two generations of migrants have a cultural background that drives them to demonize Israel and therefore the entire Jewish diaspora, says Lisa Biling, Italy's representative and AJC's Holy See, the American Jewish Committee.
A Cato Institute survey of 2,300 adult Americans to gauge "freedom of speech and tolerance" shows that 71% Americans are convinced that "politically correct" has supplanted any debate necessary for the smooth running of the country and that 58% are afraid to share their point of view if it is perceived as controversial. The country will lose its main freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution for 2 centuries, if it does not teach the younger generations to tolerate statements with which they would disagree. See: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/11/poll_58_say_they_have_political_views_they_are_afraid_to_share.html
Everywhere in the world, and especially in academia, there is a serious and serious upsurge of this scourge of doctrinal irrationality. For 3 different extremist groups, this visceral hatred has become a reason to live. A group comes from traditional Christianity, born especially from the Spanish Inquisition and ending with the Nazis, the Klu KLus Klan and various European groups of extreme right. Another group comes from radical Islam that spreads hatred and rejection of "infidels" and especially Jews, especially since the creation of the state of Israel. The 3th group is developing at a great pace in extreme left parties which, in the absence of "communism", has found in "Palestine" a cause to defend, and Jews and Zionists have thus become the henchmen of capitalism and imperialism Western. The "Islamo-Leftist" association, made up of 2 totalitarianisms, has given a new and dangerous impetus to so-called "modern" anti-Semitism. See : http://www.israelhayom.com/opinions/a-dangerous-deceit/
Recent links to www.nuitdorient.com to 10/11/17
Tsedek Israel News No. 126 PPPPP N ° 203 Latest Articles Parus
From Patriarchs to General Allenby – What unites the Biblical patriarchs with the General of the English army, Edmond Allenby? A water well ...
To capture the link, I need to tell you both stories, on the occasion of the centennial celebration of the Balfour Declaration www.nuitdorient.com/n24151.htm
50 Years of Israeli Peace Gestures Rejected by Palestinians - According to international opinion, all Israeli governments refuse to withdraw from the Territories and have not really sought to achieve a peace settlement with all Arab countries and in particular with the Palestinians.
Will Islamo-leftism come to the end of the West? - After the fall of the Soviet Union, one wondered which entity would come to oppose Western liberal society. And the best candidate was the "Islamic Uma". Today we realize more and more that a dangerous virus is spreading in the West seeking to transform it from the inside. An unnatural alliance between a "new left" and radical Islam. www.nuitdorient.com/n28162.htm
How El-Qaeda Continued to Grow in the Shadow of IS- Although overshadowed by the successes of the Islamic State (IS), the jihadist el-Qaeda movement has relied on a long-term strategy that allows it to begin a spectacular comeback. Hamza Bin Laden, the son of Osama Bin Laden, is expected to succeed current leader Ayman el-Zawahiri. www.nuitdorient.com/n1199.htm
After expanding its Geopolitical Influence, Iran's brutal regime implodes from within - The Islamic Republic of Iran is witnessing a serious deterioration in all sectors, according to reports sent by political activists observing the situation in the interior of the country, as well as a recent in-depth analysis by the left-wing party Tudeh , from Iran. www.nuitdorient.com/n26103.htm
These Forgotten Palestinians - Ayman Qawasmeh and Issa Amro were not fortunate enough to be arrested by the Israeli authorities. Their story has not been one of the leading Western newspapers. www.nuitdorient.com/n1282.htm
The Remarkable Durability of the Islamic Genocidal Model – Genocide, the crime of crimes, aims to destroy an identified human group. But, while remaining a constant in the history of Homo Sapiens, it presents variable modalities. www.nuitdorient.com/n23128.htm
After IS, Hezbollah and Iran? – With the retreat of the IS (Islamic State) in Syria, paradoxically, the dangers increase for the control of the liberated territories which could have disastrous consequences, dragging despite them the US and Russia in a frontal combat. www.nuitdorient.com/n22a550.htm
50 Facts of Jerusalem for the 50th anniversary of reunification- 50 acts highlighting the wealth of the capital of Israel
Why Issa is not Jesuss - The Jew Jesus (Yeshua) of the Gospels is not the Jesus (Issa) of the Koran and Hadiths. In the age of multiculturalism and political correctness, it has become commonplace to hear, in the name of "tolerance", that Christianity and Islam, both as they are, worship Jesus! www.nuitdorient.com/n23127.htm
Iran and Turkey, two countries of the Middle East in perpetual rivalry– The recent conclusion between the Turkish and Iranian governments of a agreement about Idlib, a small Syrian town that has become the center of American interests, briefly highlights the relationship between two of the largest and most influential states in the Middle East. -www.nuitdorient.com/n26102.htm
Other Links Videos
Origin of surnames
Know your DNA
List of books published by Albert Soued
Symbols in the Bible - Grancher Publishing, 1993
Symbols of dreams in the Bible - Grancher Publishing, 1997
The Messiah Revolution - Editions l'Harmattan, 2000
Your dreams and their symbols - Grancher Publishing, 2003
When will the Middle East see the Light? - Publibook Edition
Volume I - 2007 Volume II - 2013
Keys to understand Qabalah - Editions l'Harmattan 2016
Where to find them?
When will the Middle East see the Light? -
You want a clear and objective info on the Middle East,
You want to understand the events that are taking place and those that will not be long in coming,
You want to make an opinion, independent of public media ....
& This is Albert Soued's latest book
Keys to understand Qabalah
If this document does not concern you and if you wish to unsubscribe, do so exclusively by informing [email protected] and indicating the email address under which you received the newsletter - Thank you