POT POLITICAL POT without PERIODICITY nor PRIORITY
Albert Soued and www.nuitdorient.com - No. 195 - July 26, 2017
– with important links at the end –
The US-Russia-Jordanian agreement to neutralize areas in the south of the country, to allow the population not to suffer too much from the civil war, presupposes minimal control. Today, it is unclear whether the United States will want to engage in this control, when it is the only credible partner, to prevent Iran and its affiliates (Hezbollah, brigades al Quds, ...) to return to settle in this area. Similarly, Sunni anti-Assad militias occupying the buffer zones in the eastern Golan are a good protection for Israel against the advance of Iran; but the Syrian army is constantly trying to dislodge them and it is about to succeed, the United States having stopped helping them ... And the Russian troops are in Kuneitra at the foot of the Israeli Golan ... To the point that some wonder what Donald Trump is playing and if he does not suffer Russian blackmail ...
The Iraqi militias that contributed to the liberation of Mosul are Iranian-affiliated Shiite militias, and the largest "Popular Mobilization Forces" is led by a veteran Hezbollah friend, Jamal al-Ibrahim, aka Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis. . It is known that the 1st Minister Nouri al Maliki is the toy of Iran through this commander. Iran virtually controls Iraq, with the aim of creating a Shiite arch from Iran to the Mediterranean.
- In Sinai, the army and police continue to suffer losses in ambushes of the Islamic State (IS).
The 23 Sinai tribes issued a statement rejecting Hamas infiltration from Gaza into their areas, saying they support the Egyptian security forces in their efforts to defeat the Palestinian group. They launched a serious warning against Hamas: " The Sinai tribal Union of Sinai warns the Hamas terrorist group to continue to move terrorists through the tunnels from Gaza to Sinai and vice versa, and to help them be housed and treated like allies and arming them .... the Union of Sinai Tribes will not accept the continuation of this attitude and it will strike with an iron hand all those who support the terrorists in Sinai ... It is time that the leaders of Hamas understand that the permanent immersion in terrorism affects not only the people of Gaza, but also their neighbors in Sinai ".
- The economic situation is disastrous. Youth unemployment is very important and more than 60% of them want to leave the country. " Even the well-to-do youth dreams of leaving the country » says a young 34-year-old computer engineer At the beginning, when I was thinking of leaving, I wanted to have more opportunities in my job. Today, I want to escape from Egypt. We are in an unprecedented crisis ... I am going to Canada and I will not be going back to Egypt. There is also the political gloom. I never recognized myself in the conservatism that is slowly devouring Egyptian society " - The devaluation of the Egyptian pound, a consequence of the liberalization of the foreign exchange market, in November 2016, was accompanied by a surge in prices ...
- Frédéric Encel, journalist and writer: « This is a new stage in the balkanization of the Arab world. When I published last year "Geopolitics of the Arab Spring," I realized that since 1991, the Arab world has continued to fragment and balkanize. It started with Somalia, then Sudan, Iraq, Syria, Yemen and Comoros ... There is an economic collapse, be it political, or geopolitical and military, or the three, with a deep division within the League of 22 Arab States. And here it is a new step. It is serious, because basically, the last Arab geopolitical pole to still have a real lever of power with hydrocarbons, and to maintain a real unity, it is the Gulf Cooperation Council. And he is bursting. This is a new illustration of the geopolitical collapse of the Arab world, whose most glaring translation into Syria is the sponsorship of negotiations between Russia, Turkey and Iran. There is no Arab state. "
- A juridico-diplomatic problem arises in an acute way: the Arab states and the Islam consider themselves above the international or national laws of the other countries, because they apply sharia'h (Muslim law ) at their home ? Two incidents demonstrate this: the demand for the removal of security gates at the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, while these porticos exist for the same reasons in Mecca, among others; and then the prohibition on non-Muslims to worship in Arabia or Jordan, for example.
- John Bolton, former United States Ambassador to the United Nations and Donald Trump's advisor, at a rally of more than 100,000 Iranian opponents in Paris: " The ayatollah regime has failed, politically and economically internally, and internationally; its failures hasten its downfall, and that is why we must seize the opportunity today to overthrow the mullahs' regime; I have been saying this for 10 years, because this regime will never be moderated, its objectives being immutable; then we must help the Iranian people change their regime, a change we will celebrate in Tehran before 2019 ... "
Nevertheless, the US president renewed for three months the JCPOA agreement of "5 + 1" nations, while strengthening the economic sanctions because of the subversive actions of the regime. The EU remains opposed to any retaliatory action against Iran and strengthens its economic ties with the country.
- The Revolutionary Guards Corps strategist, Hassan Abbasi, boasted of Iran's ability to create organized cells everywhere that could lead a "global guerrilla war" against the West: "If only 11 people were successful on 9/11, imagine what we can do, that is, what we want .... We do not need a nuclear weapon ... It will not be only Iranian groups that will act, but groups coming from everywhere in Islam ... Even if the West deporte all its Muslims, we organized Mexican cells and even Argentines , and we will train all those who have problems with the United States ... !
- During his visit to Budapest on 1st Minister was surprised at the quick complaining of Europe (EU). " There is no logic in this. Europe is undermining the foundations of its own security by weakening Israel He said, in a private meeting with the leaders of Hungary, Poland, Slovenia and the Czech Republic, when discussing the threats posed by Iran, Syria and Syria. Islamic State, in the light of relations between the European Union and Israel. " The EU is the only partner that determines its relations with Israel - a country that provides them with technology in various fields - by imposing political conditions. No other country imposes arbitrary rules. So in our special relations with China, it does not impose political rules ... The EU must stop attacking Israel. The EU is disengaging from the largest innovation network in the world. It makes no sense, the EU is sabotaging its own security by sabotaging Israel ... I think the EU must decide whether it wants to live and prosper, or if it wants to retreat and disappear. I am not politically correct and I understand that I can shock some of you, and I sometimes joke, but the truth is the truth, and I speak of European security and its economic future, and these 2 concerns should incite to a different policy towards Israel ... Secure your borders! Secure your borders Benjamin Netanyahu touched on other topics. His relations with the United States, " We had a big problem (with Obama) but today it's different, with the resumption of the American presence in the region and the intensification of attacks (against IS) and this is positive And with Russia " I told Putin that if we see Iran passing weapons to Hezbollah at our door, we will take military action, and we have done it more than a dozen times "
- Sarah Zoabi, an Israeli Arab and fervent Zionist, denounces UNESCO and its decisions concerning Jerusalem and Hebron. In a video broadcast by the Boomerang organization, this brave citizen accuses UNESCO of " spread hatred and incitement and falsify history ". Regarding the latest resolution that places the Cave of Patriarchs as a Palestinian heritage site, Sarah Zoabi says that the UN and UNESCO are trying to erase the link between the Jewish people and this land: " Hebron is the city of the ancestors of the Jewish people ". She wonders how these international organizations can deny facts that are mentioned in books recognized by the major religions and accuse them of being obsessive about Israel at the same time as they abandon the peoples who need help in the Middle East. East. (see http://www.nrg.co.il/online/1/ART2/886/372.html?utm_source=mivzakimnet&utm_medium=xhtml&utm_campaign=mivzakimnet )
- What does Israeli Jewish public opinion think about convincing the Palestinians that they have lost the age-old war against Zionism, in short, that the party is over? In other words, what do the Israelis think of victory? To find out, the Middle East Forum commissioned the Smith Institute to interview 700 Israeli Jewish adults. The survey reveals a widespread belief that the admission of Palestinians to defeat ends with recognition of Israel as a Jewish state, which would end the conflict.
" A peace deal with the Palestinians will only be possible once the Palestinian leadership recognizes their defeat in their fight against Israel. The proposal gets a total of 58% favorable opinions, but 69% agree on the right against only 16% on the left. " The reason the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is dragging on is that no military operation or diplomatic engagement with the Palestinian leadership has resulted in a victory for Israel. This proposal gets 65% of the opinions, as well as the proposals: " The transfer of the US embassy to Jerusalem will be considered a defeat by the majority of Palestinians "&" Israel's victory can not take place until Palestinians recognize Israel as the Jewish state . "
This explains the creation of a Knesset Caucus for the victory of Israel. Co-chaired by Oded Forer (Yisrael Beiteinu) and Ya'akov Perry (Yesh Atid), the Caucus is intended to explore different Israeli strategies and tactics to be put in place once the US government has given the go-ahead for " an Israeli victory ".
- Sure the website of the Great MosqueRector Dalil Boubakeur maintains a climate hostile to the Torah and Judaism, taking for "cash" the text of the Koran, written at least a dozen centuries after the Bible, and which echoes the biblical text by distorting it, while accusing the Hebrews of being the forgers ... Thus in the story of the "ligature of Isaac", son of Abraham and Sarah, Isaac is replaced by his half-brother Ishmael, son of Agar and ancestor of the Arabs. On the site are phrases such as " According to Genesis, the candidate for the immolation was Isaac. According to the Muslim thesis, it is Ishmael. The semiticists (...) have emphasized this falsification and consider, in addition, the following chapters especially chapter XXII, as transformed and practically emptied of their substance, because of the late compilers of the Jewish traditions which have been evolved, by arranging the texts to their way, to make Isaac and his son Jacob the only depositories of revelation and the only founders of the cult. To make the Biblical narrative and their conception of prophecy consistent as an exclusive privilege of Israel, they changed the Sacred Text and substituted Isaac for Ishmael And all along, venomous expressions abound: " improbabilities and foolishness »,« grossly naive and pretentious »,« falsification »,« have struggled, arranging the texts »,« forger »,« interested determination and therefore stubborn »,« patent untruth ". Such comments foster a climate of hostility that can only encourage possible anti-Semitic acts.
- Guy Millière, journalist and writer: « I remain a huge skeptic against Emmanuel Macron. If, as I fear this is the case, he speaks again of French Islam, of Mahmoud Abbas, a man of peace, of terrorism coming from misery or climate, if he abandons the file Sarah Halimi, and if he continues to to follow concerning Israel, the scandalous line of the Quai d'Orsay, that will confirm my skepticism ".
Chrystia Freeland, Foreign Minister praises Israel and the interest of being its ally: " At a time when terror threatens all countries of the world, Israel's expertise in counterterrorism is extremely valuable. In addition, to benefit from Israel's friendship, Canada strongly supports Israel's right to live in peace and security "
Recent links to www.nuitdorient.com to 26/07/17
Tsedek Israel News No. 123 PPPPP No. 195 Latest Articles Parus
A New Era Trump in the Middle East? – If the West really seeks to pacify the Middle East and become more credible, it should abandon its illusions and no longer take its desires for reality. He should think about the following facts that it is difficult to dodge too long. www.nuidorient.com/n28161.htm
Suddenly we are fleeing Qatar
In Ramadan it is the sacrifice
Basta the stoning of Trump
Sailing and steam
Tolerance is Intolerable in Islam An Eastern Christian (Egypt) is outraged against sharia law and defends freedom of expression, wishes to live in peace away from the stress caused by the threats, aggression and violence of Muslims. It bravely urges the Germans to shake, react and defend their freedom and values. On the panel in the background: " Whoever sows Islam, harvests Sharia... »
Tiran & Sanafir – Between the Egyptian coast and the Saudi coast, the Red Sea gate includes two islands:
- East is the smallest Sanafir
- And the island of Tiran, called Jazirat Tiran or Yotvat Island, the closest to the Sinai Peninsula. In between, the Strait of Tiran, the navigable part which allows the boats to join the Jordanian port of Aqaba or the Israeli one of Eilat.
Why Comparing Today's Muslims with Yesterday's Jews is Unacceptable – Many figures on the left often denounce the criticism of Islam as a practice comparable to anti-Semitism in the 1930s. Barabara Lefebvre opposes these fallacious comparisons. - www.nuitdorient.com/n3496.htm
Iran Conquered Syria– Iran is emerging as the winner of the civil war and this is bad news for all of us.
Risks of Climbing on the Golan Heights – Tension is rising in the north of the country, despite the IDF's latest ad hoc retaliation against Syrian positions following numerous shells falling in Israeli territory. www.nuitdorient.com/n22a549.htm
Other Links Videos
Middle East policy
Pierre Rehov - film about Jerusalem
Exceptional film - With subtitles in French!
"Eretes Israel the film" to see absolutely to understand the land of Israel
The patient work of undermining continues
Amazing Places on Our Planet in 4K High Def
https://www.youtube.com/embed/ ICFQS_jpzFY? rel = 0
Comments are closed.