- with important links at the end -
Palestinian Authority (PA)
- The White House plans to cut ties with the PA which, for 25 years now, has refused all peace proposals offered, even the most advantageous for it. No official will be invited to Washington and the PA office will be closed and will no longer receive funding, as will Unrwa, the UN agency for Palestinian "refugees". The White House has asked the states of the Arabian Peninsula to do the same.
- Relations between Hamas and Fatah are stalled, in that it controls only 5% of the territory of Gaza ... Two thirds of Palestinians want President Mahmoud Abbas to withdraw.
- At an OIC meeting, Mahmoud Abbas said: " We can no longer be silent in the face of Israel's continuing violations of the identity and Islamic character of the city of Jerusalem, the continuation of excavations and settlements, and especially the rape of Christian and Muslim holy sites, especially the mosque in Jerusalem. Aqsa. We need guarantees so that it stops...! Lies and slander in the public square, while it is the AP that destroys all the ancient remains of the Temple Mount everywhere and pours them into a landfill that Israeli archaeologists are forced to analyze for years ...
– The Hasmonean palaces are located in what is now Area C, which is under the total control of Israel. But they are only accessible through Area A, where Palestinians exercise their absolute control. Most of Herod's third palace, the largest of the three, is in Zone A. A team from the Kfar Etzion School of Archeology visited the site and was dismayed to see that the Palestinians had built housing around. Some houses were built on the palace grounds itself. The remains of the palace are systematically demolished to build a road and the stones used to build houses. The historic building is stripped of its stones, and the pillars and supporting arches have been disfigured. In zone A, the PA has exclusive control and the preservation and protection of antiques is not its top priority. Yaron Rosenthal, director of the Kfar Etzion School of Archeology, has trouble hiding his anger: "Israel can only see that one of the most grandiose palaces ever built in the Holy Land is destroyed, and we are helpless, because under the Oslo Accords, the site, which is 30 meters from Area C, has entrusted to the Palestinians. It's time for Israel to say: "Stop". - Hamas leader George Habash: " the struggle for this land is not about land, not at all. It is a fight having as symbol sanctity, between those whom Allah has chosen to form the "Ribat" and those who oppose it ". "Ribat" means "the ribbon that surrounds and encircles", the wall or the citadel protecting the city; here it is the border that separates Islam from the rest of the world. Today, this man considers the Arabs of Palestine as " the ribbon that protects Islam from the Infidel As long as the latter has not rallied to the true faith. In general, in their foolish hope of eradicating the Jewish state, after triggering a media hysteria around the Jewish Jerusalem, with no convincing results, neither on the Arab nor on the Western side, the Palestinians burned their last cartridges. They can only throw themselves into the arms of Iran, with all the fatal consequences for a utopian future state.
– Iran's control of a strategically important Kurdish area near the Iraq-Syria border poses a serious threat to Israel's security, according to a senior Kurdish security official wishing to remain anonymous. " For at least ten years, Iran has coveted the mountainous region of Sinjar, which extends from northwestern Iraq to eastern Syria. In 2014, Sinjar was conquered by IS terrorists who subsequently committed genocide and other war crimes against the former Yezidi minority in the region. After IS was driven out of the area by Kurdish peshmerga, Iranian-backed paramilitaries, including Hashd al-Shaabi, Badr organization and Khorasani brigades, started attacking Kurds to control newly released land. The same paramilitaries played a central role in Iran's coordinated assault on Kurdistan, after a 93 percent vote in favor of independence during the September Kurdish referendum. The Khorasani Brigades, an Iraqi Shiite group affiliated with the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC), are building a military base on Mount Sinjar, at an altitude of 4,800 meters, equipped with the new 3200-kilometer-long missile. BM-25 Khorramshahr! - Under the regime of the mullahs, Iran has gradually become a oligarchy Kleptocrat, with "a corrupt nomenclature" that impoverishes the people and erases any middle class. Unemployment, inflation, worthless money are the symptoms of an end of reign. The regime is based on a caste of religious who accumulate wealth and privileges, and who are protected by a well trained and well cared army and police. To explain their involvement in foreign conflicts, the ayatollahs explain the situation as follows: We are fighting outside our borders, to avoid fighting in our cities "Said General Hossein Salami, Deputy General Azir Jaafari, head of the IRGC, referring to the terror in neighboring countries. By focusing only on the military-police map and neglecting the economy, justice and civil services, the Supreme Guide Khamenei condemns himself to term.
- Following the
“My dear friend and brother“, said King Abdullah II, greeting Pope Francis he was receiving. He gave her a picture of the old city of Jerusalem, where are the dome of the Rock and the Church of the Holy Sepulcher dominated by his cross.
- The country has a big problem of communication with third countries which nevertheless has a tendency to diminish slowly. Diplomats do not necessarily know the language of the country where they will preach the good word and defend their homeland, do not know the right arguments to respond to their media, do not treat their interlocutors as should be done etc ... There There is still some way to go, but Israel is still a young country with everything to learn. Some think that in a decade or so the automatic majority in the UN will turn in favor of Israel.
- In 2003, two-thirds of citizens were pessimistic about the country's socio-economic and political situation. Today, these are only 15% ...! And 73% are very happy with their condition ... and even 81% would not change countries, even if they were offered a golden bridge. This resilience is based as much on the democratic spirit as on Jewishness.
- Naftali Bennett, leader of the right-wing party "habayit hayehoudi": " The Palestinian question is a false question, as is the notion of a Palestinian state that is a fake state ... Nobody in the Arab world has ever accepted the notion of a Palestinian nation, they have not granted them a state, we gave a state to Gaza and turned it into Afghanistan in the heart of Israel. We will not make this mistake again ... The stability of the region is Israel's only "
- According to many scholars, on issues related to immigration or Islam, the Council of State, independent legal body, decides as if it was an Islamo-leftist body encouraging immigration and protecting the expansion of Islam in the country.
The Council of State is a body that deals with conflicts relating to civil liberties, related to the administration and public contracts, the police, public health, competition, the environment ... It is also the legal adviser of each branch of the government.
- In 2000 Anglicans formed 30% of the population and today less than 15%. The faithful going to church fell by half in Scotland. Less than half of the English population is believers. A quarter of the rural parishes have less than 10 regular congregations and there are no more children in more than 1/4 of the congregations. According to columnist Melanie Phillips, the Church of England has begun a terminal decline as confidence in the Judeo-Christian culture / civilization fades away from the mass of migrants. 41% of those born between 1980/2000 no longer have any Christian identity ties ...
– A survey conducted by totally safe.
Recent links to www.nuitdorient.com as of 12/27/17
If I ever forget you, Jerusalem, let my right disappear! (Psalm 137/5) – Jerusalem, light of peace, is located at an altitude of more than 500 m, near a major fault of - 500 m, in the center of the world of biblical antiquity, at the intersection of 3 continents. For nearly 2000 years nobody spoke or little and then suddenly, it is the planetary hysteria. www.nuitdorient.com/n28167.htm
The Geopolitical and Democratic Debacle of Turkey – During the Arab Spring, the whole world pointed to Turkey, a republic turned towards the West and a paragon of moderate Islamism. www.nuitdorient.com/n2747.htm
Who are the inhabitants of Jerusalem since the First Census in 1844? – Who are the inhabitants of Jerusalem since the implementation of the first modern censuses of the 19th century until 1948?
Iranian Foreign Legions in Syria – The international press devotes numerous reports and articles to foreign jihadists fighting under the banner of Daesh. The spotlight is on the Western coalition raids on terrorist leaders and bases and on attempts to mobilize and recruit new European fighters into the ranks of the "Islamic State" organization. www.nuitdorient.com/n26104.htm
The 7 Consequences of the Recognition of Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel – Donald Trump just recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. Cassandras on all sides predict, among other things, a catastrophe, a flash of the Middle East, a wave of unprecedented attacks against the Hebrew State and the US, a new intifada and the end of the Israeli-Palestinian peace process. What is it really?
The King is Naked - Trump Unmasks the Tartuffes – What is more serious in the life of nations than the call of one of them to destroy another? Yesterday Germany, today Iran. What is more serious in the life of nations than their general indifference to such an appeal? - www.nuitdorient.com/n1623.htm
In the East, the night is not over yet – Massacres of Yazidis in Iraq, Sufis and Christians in Sinai, slavery in Libya, ethnic cleansing in Syria, honor killings under the Palestinian Authority, numerous hangings in Iran, massive roundups in Turkey and purges in Arabia, famine and epidemics in Yemen ... and we can continue this way indefinitely, hoping that one day a glimmer may appear on the horizon - www.nuitdorient.com/n28165.htm
World Wave of Antisemitism Anti-Semitism has been endemic since Abraham and the birth of monotheism. It only changes shape, motivation and scale over time. The rejection or hatred of the other is part of human nature, but that does not mean that we can excuse it.
Jews are a special people – " Jews are a special people: what is allowed to other nations is forbidden to Jews. Other nations are expelling thousands, even millions of people, and there is no refugee problem.
Unwra Urges Jihadist Terrorism, Antisemitism and Hitler's Veneration – UN Watch Independent Monitoring Director gave testimony about UN, Israel, and Palestinians at joint US Congressional Subcommittee hearing, presenting new report 40 new alarming cases of UNRWA school teachers in Gaza,
Purge Saudi, is this the end of Wahabism? The history of the Arab world is written before our eyes, from time to time in slow motion, sometimes at a standstill and more often at a distance. But now that she has just experienced a rapid acceleration in Saudi Arabia, the young Crown Prince Mohamed Ibn Salman has taken matters into his own hands. www.nuitdorient.com/n22a124.htm
Other Links Videos
Middle East policy
Youssef al Husseini
Hanukiah at the port of TA made of selfies
https://unitedwithisrael.org/watch-a-chanukah-menorah-takes-selfies-to-the-next-level/?utm_source=MadMimi&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Trump+Israel+Not+Source+of+Mideast+Conflict % 2C + Target + Iran% 21 + How + Obama + Let + Hizbullah + Off + the + Hook + to + Seal + Iran + Deal & utm_campaign = 20171219_m143172479_Trump% 3A + Israel + Not + Source + of + Mideast + Conflict% 2C + Target Iran +% 21 + + How Obama Let + + + Hezbollah Off + the + Hook + to + + Iran + Seal Deal & utm_term = watch_btn_dark_png