PPPPP N ° 200
Albert Soued and www.nuitdorient.com - N ° 200 28 September 2017
- with important links at the end -
Palestinian Authority (PA)
The "BDS" (boycott, divestment and sanctions) or boycott of Israel, advocated as the main activity of the Palestinian diplomats, is in decline. Thus he is already condemned by law in France, as in half of the American states, among others. Three examples in Europe.
In Frankfurt, the Treasurer General and Deputy Mayor Uwe Becker: "The BDS movement does not just insinuate "do not buy from the Jews" as the Nazis did, but the movement is built on the same toxic model. "..." For our city, the threats against Israel are perceived as threats to the people herei ".
In London, during a giant festival highlighting Israeli culture and innovation, the authorities invalidate requests from boycott movements to hang posters on bus stops and in the city's subway stations, to designate Israel as an "apartheid" regime, and urging passers-by not to go to these events. Movements to boycott Israel have been slapped by the London municipality after it has rejected a request to cancel the upcoming London-Tel Aviv festival. TLV in LDN. London is preparing to repaint its streets in blue and white, while the capital of the United Kingdom strikes the three strokes of the largest Israeli festival ever to be held in England.
In Berlin the mayor, Michael Müller, will stop all support of the city to groups that defend the "BDS" targeting the Jewish state: "BDS is planting anti-Semitic signs in front of the Berlin companies. These are the same intolerable methods of the Nazi period. We will do our best to withdraw the financial support and premises offered for BDS activities against Israel ".
- While it has increased its military capabilities due to fighting in Syria, and spilled troops throughout the Middle East, Hezbollah lacks money, despite its many illegal trades. The finances of the Lebanese Shiite group, designated as a foreign terrorist organization by dozens of countries around the world, have also fallen victim to US sanctions.
Two years after the signing of the nuclear deal by Iran and the world powers, the Islamic Republic has increased its financial support to Hezbollah to $ 800 million / year, a dramatic increase in $ 200 million / year. One of the most powerful terrorist organizations in the world, Hezbollah has 22,000 combatants, 7,000 of whom are fighting for the Assad regime and some 2,000 have been killed in years in Syria.
– Hamas sets up in Lebanon with Iran's helpaccording to the Shin Bet leader, and Russia does not seem to have a negative view of Tehran's plans. Manuel Valls: " Iran's strategic ambitions in the region do not only concern Israel ... it is the balance of the world that is at stake, and in this balance, we, we Europeans, including France, directly concerned "
The combination of hostile forces in northern Israel, both in Lebanon and Syria, makes the strategic situation explosive in this sensitive area.
US troops and those of their Syrian allies withdrawing from southern and central Syria are replaced by Shiite troops from Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq, in large numbers, under Iranian obedience. This concentration of foreign troops on a territory in chaos for more than 5 years makes the atmosphere explosive, without knowing in which direction the wind will blow. Still, the Iranian presence in Syria can not be eternal, because the Alawi Shiah is antithetical to the Iran / Hezbollah Twith Shiah. Many "fatwa" of Iranian ayatollahs castigate the Alawites, calling them heretics to slaughter. For their part, Syrian supporters of Assad consider the Iranian mullahs as sinister fanatics and rely only on the Russians to stay in power.
- In a muscular sermon, Shiite sheikh Salam el Asqari urged Muslims to emulate the Jews, who managed to emerge from the Holocaust, building a state and gaining respect from the world, thanks to the successes in the science and technology. Thanks to their scientific discoveries, they have become unavoidable and Europe needs Israel. On the other hand, the Islamic nation has become for the world a puzzle ... (source Memri) - Objective observation or simple jealousy?
- In Kurdistan, the authorities of the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) allow the masses to gather around the two united flags of Kurdistan and Israel. The Kurdistan Independence Day protests, attended by Kurds from all over Kurdistan, witness an unprecedented number of Israeli flags fluttering alongside Kurdistan's flags. From the capitals of the world, in Washington, Brussels, Stockholm and Cologne, to the cities of Iraqi Kurdistan, Dohuk, Akre, Zakho and the capital Erbil, the Kurdish nationalists waved the blue and white flag as they sang nationalist songs calling body and soul for independence.
- Iran has tested "successfully" his new missile Khoramshahr, with a range of 2,000 kilometers, with multiple heads. During the presentation of the missile at the military parade marking the bloody Iraq / Iran war in 1980, an Iranian official said it would be "operational in the near future"."The Khoramshahr missile with a range of 2,000 km, can carry several conventional heads to hit multiple targets at once", Said General Amir Ali Hadjizadeh, commander of the aerospace force of the Revolutionary Guards. In addition, a senior Iranian army official said Tehran was in possession of a 10-tonne non-nuclear weapon dubbed "Father of all bombs", more powerful than the American version "mother of all bombs". Iran already has two other missiles, Ghadr-F and Sejil, which have a range of 2,000 kilometers, capable of reaching Israel and the US bases in the region.
- Tehran says inspections of military sites are not included in the agreement signed in Vienna in 2015 and its leaders have even mocked US ambassador Nikki Haley,