Palestinian Authority (PA)
PA President Mahmoud Abbas congratulated North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un on the "Liberation Day of his country" against a backdrop of nuclear tensions between Pyongyang and Washington. " The Korean people offered the most valuable sacrifices for their freedom and dignity - Abbas said he appreciated the " strong solidarity in support of the rights of the [Palestinian] people and their just struggle to end the occupation and establish our independent state with East Jerusalem as its capital ". - Abbas also wished " health and happiness To the leader, the " prosperity To North Korea and hoped that " the historical relationship between Palestine and North Korea will develop more ».
So with Hezbollah and Hamas, the PA is now part of the Axis of Evil North Korea-Iran "
- The Islamic State has been ejected from its capitals both in Syria and Iraq to the Syrian-Iraqi desert where it takes refuge in villages within the Sunni population. Many jihadists have managed to find the way to the secret European cells ready to act.
The evacuated place is immediately occupied directly by Iranian militias or affiliated militias. Iran is a partner of Russia in this region as long as it does not compete on the gas plan; it allows him to have the minimum of troops and the least cost to control access to the Mediterranean and the naval and airport bases created. The Russian presence in Syria also prevents the creation of a Qatar-Turkey gas pipeline, via Iraq and Syria, to supply Europe more easily.
- Four sophisticated Awacs aircraft arrived at the Russian base in Khmimim, Lattakieh province. These Beriev A-50s are able to locate a target at a distance of 600 km, that is to say any movement of troops or aircraft in Israel. Israel and the United States are no longer free to attack weapons to Hezbollah, for example.
- The concern of Benjamin Netanyahu is due to the Iranian presence at the gates of the Golan, without this unduly worrying the Russian and American protagonists who have concluded in the south of Syria disengagement agreements.
- It is an Assyrian specialty become Syrian. A ethnic cleansing is under way in the country to evacuate the Sunni majority to camps, preferably in neighboring countries, or to Europe and replace them with Shiites. Before the civil war, there were 4 million Sunnis too many who today have deserted their cities and villages fleeing the fighting. They will never come back home already being replaced by Shiites from Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Afghanistan and elsewhere. With Russian-Iranian aid, Bashar al-Assad managed to form a new Shiite state at his convenience.
- Two UN member states have intercepted shipments from North Korea to Syria. The recipients are front companies for the Center for Research and Scientific Studies (SSRC), a Syrian body, identified by the commission as cooperating with KOMID in previously banned transports.
- In retaliation for increased US sanctions, the military budget was increased by $ ½ billion, half of which was used to develop missiles. In addition, the budget of the Foreign Legion of Qassem Sulaimani has increased by $ 300 million. In a speech to Parliament President Rouhani said: " In one hour, in one day, Iran will be able to reach a higher nuclear level than at the beginning of the negotiations of 2015 "
– Israeli and American experts believe that if Pyongyang can no longer be controlled, there is still a chance to thwart Iran's nuclear ambitions. Yaakov Amidror, a former national security adviser, recalls Iran's top negotiator Ali Larijani in 2007: " Look at the attitude of North Korea. What happened to two years of negotiations with North Korea? They have led to [the West's] acceptance of North Korean nuclear technologies in the field of uranium enrichment. So from now on, [the West] will accept ourse »
Amos Yadlin, former head of Israeli military intelligence and current president of the Institute for National Security Studies, a think-tank based at Tel Aviv University: "You can not compare North Korea and Iran now. You can simply see how Iran can position itself in the future, given the example set by North Korea -
A referendum is planned in Kurdistan on 25/9/17, a vote that will decide the future of the autonomous region, an independent state or enhanced autonomy within the Iraqi state. The central government is opposed to any disengagement, but it is especially the sponsor country, Iran will be able to oppose the Kurds. The Iranian Foreign Legion has infiltrated the autonomous region by various Shiite militias, Kata'ib Sayyid al-Shuhada, Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq and the Badr organization, under the name of the Popular Mobilization Forces which may intervene militarily, according to the result of the Kurdish vote. Independent Kurdistan is supported by the United States and Israel.
President al Sissi plays on a tightrope. On the one hand, it seeks to clean up a faltering economy, reducing subsidies to the 40% of poor people in a population of 90 million people who continues to grow (multiplied by 6 in 80 years), to obtain a loan of $ 12 billion from the IMF (to cover the budget deficit), on the other hand, it seeks to eliminate the Islamist terror that rages as much in the Nile Valley as Sinai, against Copts and tourists, so to encourage the arrival of substantial foreign investment.
In other times, in 1977 and 2007, the same shock remedy operated by Sadat and Mubarak led to serious riots.
- A survey of voting intentions conducted by the Geocartographia Institute of Prof. Avi Degani shows that the current coalition is reinforced by 8 seats: Likud 34 (+4), Yesh Atid 14 (+3), Habayit Hayehoudi 13 (+5), Zionist Camp 13 (-11), Koulanou 10 (-), Unified Arabic List 10 (-3), Yahadut Hatorah 9 (+2), Meretz 7 (+2), Israel Beiteinou 6 (-) and Shass 4 (-3). (Parenthetically, the current situation)
- The start-up Flytrex partnered with the largest Icelandic online goods service Aha, to provide delivery by drone in the capital, Reykjavík. With around twenty deliveries a day, Aha saves 60% of costs and saves 20% of time during peak hours!
- A mosque of Lod refused to comply with the obligation to no longer vociferate at night by loudspeakers. Come to the mosque recall the rules, Mayor Yair Revivo was taken to task by faithful and injured; present on the scene, the police did not protect her ...
- Mohamed Louizi: « Where the cowardice of a republican, man or woman, of left and right, expresses itself in the light of day, an Islamist soil is implanted and pushes quietly. Therefore, a total "weeding" campaign becomes inevitable at all levels, on all floors. Otherwise, Islamism will soon be practicing a totalitarian purge, the "Erdogan", before unfolding its program liberticide and undemocratic. This seems to be about fiction in the mind short-term approach some naive. I agree very much. But between us, who, in the year 2000, would have imagined that the face of Europe and the World would look like the one that terrifies us now? The Islamists imagined it, even projected it, but not their useful idiots, all these worthy heirs of the collaboration under Vichy: a whole tradition, would say the other! "
- Dr. Zagury, psychiatrist specializing in terrorism: " I have met a lot of subjects caught up in the propaganda of Daesh: they have no true religious culture, they are only parrots of suras. For them, the prospect of death is central; religion is no longer a metaphor, but a reality. They believe hard that angels will accompany them to the top of paradise where young virgins await them. This psychological benefit escapes us completely, but we must not lose sight of the fact that it exists and pushes beings deprived of solid landmarks to commit the most deadly attacks possible. "
- Specialist of Islam and the contemporary Arab world, Gilles Kepel explores the origins of jihad in France in Terror in the Hexagon. A masterly synthesis, this text illuminates the meeting of various currents, in France and abroad, which will lead to the emergence of an uprooted French youth, breaking with the Republic, and who will come to embrace the armed struggle ideologues of integral Islam advocating civil war in Europe as a strategy of conquest. Terror in France, Genesis of French Jihad,
- Catalonia has 7.5 million citizens, 7% of whom are Muslims. There are 10,000 Catalans converted to Islam, often radical. A strong immigration - legal and illegal - of North Africa and South Asia has transformed the region by magnet attracting all recruiters ... According to the Police, there are more than 60,000 Pakistanis living in Barcelona and its surroundings, who in addition to Moroccans, unmarried and lonely men living on the margins of society, unemployed who do not speak Spanish, and offering fertile ground for recruiting terrorists. With its compassionate and complicit far-left elected representatives, the Autonomous Region of Catalonia offers a base for easy terrorist activity. The threat is all the more important as the radical Muslim population is sparse and the intelligence is unable to penetrate it. 20% of Catalans converted belong to the left-wing republican party "ERC" - This party now manages Catalonia and refuses to cooperate with the Spanish central government on all matters related to jihadist terrorism. ERC opened the doors to promote the independence of Catalonia- a future Islamizing state?
– In 2004, Oriana Fallaci wrote in The Force of Reason»: "In Madrid, the process of Islamization is advancing rapidly"
But this truth is valid for all Spain. From Barcelona to Madrid, from San Sebastian to Valladolid, from Alicante to Jerez de la Frontera, you find the best trained terrorists on the planet. It is no coincidence that in July 2001, before moving to Miami, Mohamed Atta, one of the "martyrs" of September 11, 2001, stopped there to visit a fellow wrestler detained in Tarragona Prison, an explosives expert. And this is not a coincidence, if from Malaga to Gibraltar, from Cadiz to Seville, from Cordoba to Granada, Moroccan nabobs, members of the Saudi royal family, the Gulf emirs have all bought the most beautiful lands of the region. They finance propaganda and proselytism, reward converts, who give birth to a boy, giving them a bonus of $ 6,000, offer a thousand dollars to women and girls, who wear the hijab. It is therefore not out of love for Allah that some pious Muslims take on the Islamic dress of modesty and modesty, but out of love for the god ... money. This Spain, where almost all Spaniards still believe in the myth of the Golden Age of al-Andalus and the lost paradise of Moorish Andalusia.
- Does President Donald Trump still control his foreign policy? Anyone who wanted to get out of the JCPOA nuclear deal with Iran was eliminated, even the advisor John R. Bolton.
Daniel Greenfield, American journalist: The McMaster National Security Council has become a threat to US national security. Indeed, McMaster has a list of enemies who will be expelled from the NSC. And when that's done, the NSC will become a purely Obama-Bush instance. The consensus will be that the agreement with Iran must not be changed, that Islam has nothing to do with Islamic terrorism, that we must find ways to meet the aspirations of the Muslim Brotherhood and that Israel must make concessions to terrorists. McMaster sent a letter to Susan Rice, the former Obama National Security Advisor who helped organize Obama's Trump eavesdropping, to allow him access to classified information ... Already fired, Ezra Watnick-Cohen, Derek Harvey, Rich Higgins, KT McFarland, Adam Lovinger ... The victims of the McMaster purge "are pro-Israel and oppose the Iranian nuclear deal ".
Dore Gold, former Director General of the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs : "I can not imagine that a high-ranking officer like McMaster is not concerned about Iran, which has revealed new centrifuges to enrich uranium, such as IR-8 that works 15 times more efficiently than former IR-1. Moreover, I can not imagine that a former planner of CENTCOM has forgotten that Iranian troops are creating a border corridor with Iraq to the Mediterranean to dominate the Middle East. Today, being concerned about this does not make it more pro-Israeli than pro-Saudi, pro-UAE, pro-Egyptian etc. Since we are all Washington allies, it would make him pro-American too. So I think these accusations are baseless and we need to come together to deal with more serious issues. "
- Jean Patrick Grumberg, journalist, webmaster of the Dreuz site: « Less well protected by judges than Muslims, whites are discriminated against and are becoming second-class citizens in the West. Muslims are today treated in the courts as beings with superior rights to whites, who must strictly obey laws. If you doubt, try to ride for a few minutes without a seatbelt, and compare with the treatment of young people in the suburbs who rodeo on a scooter, without a helmet, without a license, without respecting speed limits, and often with two wheels. stolen. Muslims are protected from criticism by the Republican Front, Islam is defended with violence against the slightest accusation by the entire press, even when it kills in the attacks. And watch out for those who offend them, those are heavily sanctioned, accused of Islamophobia " .
Facing Islamism, Some Reproduce the Mistakes of Their Elders Facing Nazism – For the philosopher Renée Fregosi, the answer to the new totalitarianism Islamist passes by the rearmament as much ideological as military. We must put an end to the pacifist mentality, a pretext for all renunciations
Yemen: Silence! On Massacre! - While participating only marginally in operations against Daesh, Saudi Arabia has been able to gather around it an international coalition of 150,000 men to lead, for more than two years, a bloody war of aggression in Yemen (operation Decisive storm). www.nuitdorient.com/n22a123.htm
"Islam Seems Committed on a Suicidal Slope" – The philosopher reacts to the Islamist attacks that took place in Spain. The proliferation of attacks throughout Europe shows that it is futile to want to attribute radicalization to economic or social causes. In the face of Islamist cancer, the long-term answer must be cultural and theological. www.nuitdorient.com/n3497.htm
Kurdistan, a bulwark against Turkish-Iranian interference – Last week, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu told a delegation of 33 Republican members of Congress that he supports the creation of an independent Kurdish state in what is still considered today as the north of Iraq. . www.nuitdorient.com/n22a446.htm
Who are the Jews? One of the oldest Indigenous Peoples in the World – The smear campaign led by the Palestinians led to the quashing of the "Balfour Declaration" as part of a policy denying Jews the right to a national home as an indigenous people in the region.
Making the Desert Bloom is an Exploit that Israel is the Only One to Do in the Middle East! – With its state-of-the-art technologies and strong knowledge of desert environments, Israel ranks first among the countries that have managed to make the desert bloom. www.nuitdorient.com/n3355.htm
Former ISIS captive says Israel is a symbol of hope for Yazidis – Less than five years ago, Nadia Murad Basee Taha was a normal teenager living in the village of Kocho in the Sinjar region of Iraq. But her life changed forever when, in August 2014, she was captured by the Islamic State terrorist group and sold as a sex slave, along with thousands of other Yazidi women and girls. www.nuitdorient.com/n22a445.htm
Did you really know who the Palestinians are? You will be surprised – This study suggests that Palestinian Arabs would do well to define themselves constructively instead of improvising www.nuitdorient.com/n21158.htm
Open letter to Dominique de Villepin – Monsieur de Villepin, I have never been Minister of France and I do not even live in France because, like thousands of Jews, I felt obliged to exile myself because of all too frequent about curling antisemitism, similar to the one you had the "good taste" to publish recently in Figarovox. www.nuitdorient.com/n1281.htm
The Company is in the long phase of restructuring - I asked my little girls in late adolescence what they thought of the society where they lived. They unanimously told me about the lack of solidarity and the dominant individualism. www.nuitdorient.com/n3784.htm
Language of the hands in Egypt,