- with important links at the end -
Palestinian Authority (PA)
- According to the website Palestinian Media Watch (palwatch.org), the PA is attempting by various means to deceive the international community, promising to stop paying salaries to terrorists who have committed an attack or their families if they have died, while pursuing this practice through budget subterfuges. "Al-Rissallah", a Hamas site, quoted the PA as saying that the money is being channeled through its Interior Ministry. Other sources indicate that the PA would consider removing the use of the term "shahid" (martyrdom) in its reports, to no longer attract attention. It should be known that the PA uses half of the aid received from abroad to compensate these "shahids" or to incite others to kill Jews and Israelis. So in 2016, the United States donated nearly $ 350 million to murder dozens of citizens of Israel. Many testimonies of Palestinians show that they often go to the terrorist act, because they are cornered financially, the AP compensating them largely, them, if they escape or their family (more than 1000 $ / month).
Western aid thus becomes a redistribution of subsidies to promote terrorism, death and destabilization of the Israeli state.
As an example, the family of Omar al-Abed, the 19-year-old terrorist who murdered three members of the Solomon family at their Shabat table and seriously injured a 4th will receive a monthly salary of 3 120 $. A Palestinian engineer earns on average about $ 1,300 / month.
– Middle East expert Dr. Mordekhay Kedar said the main goal of King Abdullah II's visit to Ramallah was to take advantage of the victory over Israel in the Temple Mount crisis and wring more concessions. , with a view to creating a 23th Palestinian Arab State in Judea and Samaria. Jordan's king seeks to coordinate a strategy with Mahmoud Abbas and President Donald Trump to destroy " the Jordanian option That would be to turn Jordan into a Palestinian state, in case the peace process was doomed to failure.
Kedar warns against the creation of a Palestinian Arab state in Judea and Samaria, as it would pose a strategic threat to Israel.
- The Israeli Security Agency (ISA) recently uncovered an infrastructure for transferring funds between Hamas command centers in Turkey, the Gaza Strip, and Hamas leadership in Hebron. The secret network began operating in early 2016 on the initiative of Muhammad Maher Bader, a Hamas activist in Hebron, also a member of the Legislative Council, who recruited two couriers for the transfer of funds: Hamas militant Muasseb Hashalmon from Hebron who was sent to Turkey on the pretext of business travel, and was joined by an additional recruiter, Taha Othman, also a resident of Hebron.
– A UN report indicates thatHamas only caused suffering and destruction to the people of Gaza. The continued exploitation of humanitarian aid by this terrorist organization is harming Palestinian civilians. It sabotages the efforts of the international community. Gaza is quickly becoming unlivable, with access to health, energy and water becoming precarious to the greatest number. In addition, the PA is playing the game by boycotting this enclave. Researcher at the think tank Foundation for Defense of Democracies, Grant Rumley, said the time is rife in Gaza, blaming Hamas for wasting international aid for its arsenal of war, using imported concrete to build tunnels and other raw materials to make rockets.
From 1948 to 1967, this country illegally occupied Judea and Samaria (West Bank) and East Jerusalem. During his administration, 57 out of 58 synagogues were destroyed and 38,000 graves were desecrated or demolished on the Mount of Olives - including that of my grandfather Moshe Ancona who died in 1927. The Western Wall has been transformed into latrines. All Jews were expelled from the area and prevented from recollecting their holy places. Jordan has also prevented Christians from accessing their churches. There is no assured religious reciprocity with the Arabs to this day. But all Muslim holy places are free to access, both in Israel and in the so-called "occupied" areas. The Jordanians attacked and wounded a guard at Israel's embassy in Amman, and showed their hostility to controlling the entrance of pilgrims to the al-Aqsa mosque. In addition, it is important to know that the security of Jordan and its king is assured today thanks to the United States and Israel. This asymmetrical strategy can not last forever without reciprocity of attitude on the part of Jordan.
- Remember that the organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) bringing together 57 Muslim countries was created in 1969, following the attempt of a Christian imbalance to set fire to the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem. One of the main objectives of the OIC is " to support the struggle of the Palestinian people currently under foreign occupation, and to give them the means to recover their inalienable rights including the right to self-determination and the right to create their sovereign State, with the al-Quds al-Sharif, while preserving the historic and Islamic character and the holy places of this city ". Iran's Minister of Foreign Affairs Muhammad Zarif said that " Muslim countries should never forget that apart from certain disagreements, Palestine is the main concern of the Muslim world ". For its part, Turkey is trying to expand its influence in Jerusalem, by investing millions of dollars, supporting the PA, paying radical imams and developing Turkish education ... .. The North Branch of the Islamic Movement , led by Raed Salah, serves as a transmission belt for Erdogan, Israel.
Since the fall of the Ottoman Empire, whenever they want to attack Jews in the territory of Israel / Palestine, the Muslims invoke the alleged will of the Jews to destroy the Al Aqsa Mosque. This myth was invoked already in 1929 by the Mufti of Jerusalem Hajj Amin al-Husseini and it had provoked pogroms in the country. These false allegations periodically reappear with great intensity, with the same purpose, as recently, to kill, injure, traumatize Jews and Israelis.
- The lies and slanders propagated by the decisions of Unesco and other international bodies practically governed by the OIC may eventually condemn the whole of the UN institution.
- After two years of endless war, the situation in Yemen has never been so deplorable, given the emergence of a massive cholera epidemic that could affect up to 600,000 people by the end of 2017. Recall that the Shiite tribes al -Houthi, aided by Iran, have allied with former president Abdullah Saleh - who were dismissed following the "Arab Spring" - to seize the western part of the country, including the capital Sanaa, and control the shores of the Red Sea, which may endanger traffic in the Bab el Mandeb Strait. The legal government is helped by a coalition led by Arabia, with the emirates and Egypt. The coalition is totally silted up in this endless struggle and neither party has any hope of a cessation of hostilities in the short or medium term.
- Houthi leader Abdul Malik Badreddin al Houthi, swore to fight Israel, during any future conflict between Hezbollah and Israel. This group is officially known as Ansar Allah. Both Iran and Hezbollah are involved in supporting the Houthi rebels. Iran and Hezbollah provide training, money and weapons, for over a decade. This support could only increase.
Islamic State (EI)
After its defeat in Syria and Iraq, the IS jihadists attack the Philippines and Indonesia and dream of gunning them by hand with timid non-Arab Muslims. South of the Philippine archipelago, in the island of Mindanao, the militants of the jihadist group Maute - who has pledged allegiance to IS in 2015) - have invested the city of Marawi, which has 200,000 inhabitants, at the end of May 2017. On the jihadist websites, the message became viral: "If you can not reach Syria, go to the Philippines For young Muslims imbued with Wahabi ideology, these new destinations of the sea of Celebes, make them glimpse exotic walks ... The Burmese who account for 5% of Muslims have already taken special precautions thanks to the action of " Venerable W ". See the excellent documentary film by Barbet Shroeder who bears this name & http://jforum.fr/le-wahhabisme-sexporte-en-asie.html#25M6QzWPy5HmmzuJ.99
- The recent riots in Jerusalem following the installation of security gates at the gates of the old city, were provoked and paid by the PA with the complicity of Iran, who went so far as to offer the insurgents prepared meals (see image).
- According to Debka, Russia has quietly advanced troops to the Quneitra area, 8 km from the Israeli Golan border, ignoring Israel's objections. Moscow took advantage of the unrest on the Temple Mount and the diplomatic crisis between Israel and Jordan to cover the rampant deployment of its troops to the Syria / Israel / Jordan border.
Most of the Russian troops present there were deliberately recruited in Chechnya, Daghestan and Ingushetia, republics known for their extremist Muslim activities. Recall that the Russians entered a besieged Dera'a a month ago to monitor the first ceasefire zone and that they did not demand any withdrawal from the Hezbollah Radwan special units. Lebanese suppletive of Iran.
- Major General Yaakov Amidror reserve: " If Iran builds bases in Syria, it would immediately erect missile launch pads for Hezbollah. And Israel must prevent this regardless of the price to pay .... We will not let the Iranians and Hezbollah become the victorious forces of this long and devastating war in Syria, because then they will focus on Israel "
Jean-François Revel: "The erection of Sharia'h as a source of political, civil and criminal law, governing public, private and cultural life, is the obstacle that bars Muslim countries the road to democracy, development, science and culture. technology. It is not the religion of Islam as a religion that must be incriminated, it is the folly of wanting to confuse it with the state, the law and society ”.
The American journalist Hunter Stuart, a Wasp (white Anglo-Saxon Protestant), liberal, after a stay of 18 months in Israel: " I do not think Palestinians support terrorism because they are bad people, or because their religion dictates to them. I believe they support terrorism because the world is rewarding them …. I am not saying that Israel is right and that the Palestinians are wrong. There is a lot of criticism to be made on both sides. But as long as the world continues to hold the Jewish state at a different level than the rest of the world, I will continue to defend Israel, whether or not it is politically correct or socially acceptable. "
Recent links at www.nuitdorient.com to 11/08/17
The Company is in the long phase of restructuring - I asked my little girls in late adolescence what they thought of the society where they lived. They unanimously told me about the lack of solidarity and the dominant individualism. www.nuitdorient.com/n3784.htm
Reinventing the Jewish Nation – "There are Jews in all cities, so much so that it is difficult to find an inhabited place on this land that does not have members of this tribe. It is in these terms that the Greek strategist Strabo expressed his reflections 2,000 years ago, at the end of a journey that led him from Ethiopia to Tuscany and from Armenia to Rome. . www.nuitdorient.com/n24150.htm
What is He Hiding Behind the Outbreak of Violence in Jerusalem? – The latest outburst of violence in Jerusalem does not seem spontaneous. There is every reason to believe that it is part of a clear timetable with clear objectives where nothing has been left to chance, in order to compromise the rapprochement between the state and the state. Hebrew and the Sunni moderate countries. www.nuitdorient.com/n1198.htm
Can we speak of Palestinian "refugees"?_ – The United Nations must treat all refugees around the world in the same way, including the "Palestinian refugees" and review the role of UNRWA. www.nuitdorient.com/n1534.htm
A New Era Trump in the Middle East? – If the West really seeks to pacify the Middle East and become more credible, it should abandon its illusions and no longer take its desires for reality. He should think about the following facts that it is difficult to dodge too long. www.nuidorient.com/n28161.htm
Suddenly we are fleeing Qatar
In Ramadan it is the sacrifice
Basta the stoning of Trump
Sailing and steam
Tolerance is Intolerable in Islam – An Eastern Christian (Egypt) is outraged against sharia law and defends freedom of expression, wishes to live in peace away from the stress caused by the threats, aggression and violence of Muslims. It bravely urges the Germans to shake, react and defend their freedom and values. On the panel in the background: " Whoever sows Islam, harvests Sharia... »
Other Links Videos
Middle East policy
Eric Fioril's big chaos
Jewish hatred and denialism in Scotland
Asti, Carmagnola, Casale Monferrato, Norsa Synagogue
List of books published by Albert Soued
Symbols in the Bible - Grancher Publishing, 1993
Symbols of dreams in the Bible - Grancher Publishing, 1997
The Messiah Revolution - Editions l'Harmattan, 2000
Your dreams and their symbols – Grancher Publishing, 2003
Volume I - 2007 Volume II - 2013
Keys to understand Qabalah - Editions l'Harmattan 2016
Where to find them?
You want a clear and objective info on the Middle East,
You want to understand the events that are taking place and those that will not be long in coming,
You want to make an opinion, independent of public media ....
& This is Albert Soued's latest book
Keys to understand Qabalah
If this document does not concern you and if you wish to unsubscribe, do so exclusively by informing [email protected] - Thank you