8 Boulevard Saint Simon 93700 Drancy
The BNVCA asks the President of the Republic to cancel the invitation made by the Elysee to the support committee of Palestinian French terrorist Salah Hamouri, scheduled for October 9, 2017.
The SR-330 flight Zurich – Tel Aviv crashes into a forest near Würenlingen, killing all 47 occupants. A bomb placed by the People's Liberation Front of Palestine explodes 9 minutes after take-off and irreparably damages the Convair CV-990 Coronado registered HB-ICD Basel-Land ". The bomb should have destroyed a company plane Israeli El Al, but because of delay of the latter, the baggage hiding the explosive was loaded into the Swissair flight. : D
The September 6th, SR-100 flights connecting Zurich at New York with 143 passengers and 12 crew members, and TWA-741 Frankfort – New York are hijacked by activists of the PFLP at the airport of Zarkaknown as Dawson Field. The hijacking of a third aircraft, the Boeing 747 the flight El Al-719, fails. Three days later, the September 9th, the flight BOAC-775, is also forced to land on Dawson Field. Non-Jewish passengers and crew members are released on September 11th, and the next day, the three empty planes, the DC-8-53 HB-IDD christened " Nidwalden », The Vickers Super VC-10 G-ASGN of BOAC and the Boeing 707 N8715T of the TWA, are dynamited by the kidnappers in front of the international press.
FPLP attacks against civilians since 2000[edit | modify the code]
- August 27, 2001 - The assassination of Meir Lixenberg, security officer of four settlements in the West Bank9.
- October 18, 2001, a PFLP commando assassinated Jerusalem, the Minister of Tourism, Rehavam Zeevi, party member Moledet, to avenge the death ofAbu Ali Mustafa. This is the first murder of an Israeli minister by a Palestinian group.
- February 16, 2002 - Suicide attack in a pizzeria in Karnei Shomron (3 dead and 30 injured)
- 27 April 2002 - PFLP fighters return to homes in Kibbutz Adora and shot at close range (4 dead and 7 wounded)
- May 19, 2002 - Suicide bombing in a market Netanya (3 dead and 59 injured)
- June 20, 2002 - A man has returned to a house in Itamar and killed a man, his three children and a neighbor (5 dead and 2 other children injured)
- April 24, 2003 - Suicide bombing in front of the train station Kfar Saba (1 dead and 13 wounded)
- May 11, 2003 - Shooting on the driver of a car nearOfra.
- December 25, 2003 - Suicide bombing at a bus stop near Petah Tikva (4 dead and more than 20 wounded)
- February 27, 2004 - Two men are shot in the car on the road Lahav–Ashkelon (2 dead)
- 1st November 2004 - Suicide bombing at the Carmel market in Tel Aviv (3 dead and more than 30 wounded)
- November 18, 2014 - the PFLP claims the massacre in a synagogue in Jerusalem. (4 Jewish faithful and one policeman are killed, 7 civilians are wounded)10,11,12
- June 29, 2015 - Attack on a car carrying Israeli civilians. 4 people are injured, including one who dies the next day at the hospital13,14